The Best Array of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Order of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to find a dog dish that will function best for your pet. Some puppies eat too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous colors and shapes, allowing you to customize the puppy bowl to your tastes; and they are among the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy bowl include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist germs, and can usually be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Several of the benefits include normally having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in fancy color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are typically collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Holistic For Pets in Sarasota, FL. We stock lots of dog bowl options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (941) 378-4367 to learn more!
Incredible customer service! I went in looking for help with some dog food for two finicky sheepadoodles, what I found was a shop full of friendly and helpful people! They recommended a product but also sent me home with some samples to see what the dogs would like!
Thank you so much for a wonderful experience!
I have been going here for quite awhile for all my 3 cats needs. They carry the best food on the market. I am a former Veterinary Technician and they teach me something every time I go in (about once a week). The pricing is really good! Special orders are never a problem for them to fill. Get your pets on healthy food. It makes a difference. Stop buying grocery store brands. My cats come first at all times. They are my kids!!!!
I went to holistic for pets on fruitville road today desperate for some advice. I explained the symptoms my senior dog, Ayla, has been having, including stiffness, no appetite and no energy, and the women in the store recommended a glucosamine chew and CBG drops. I gave Ayla her first dose of each this afternoon and within HOURS she was running around the house and the brightness in her eyes had returned.
Thank you all so much for taking the time to listen and show me the different options available!
Always a great place for pets. Great selection.
Maria Luisa Urrestta
Amazing shop! The staff and owner are always kind and very helpful.